Follow us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/FawcettFalcons
What is ParentVUE, and why should families use it?
ParentVUE is a tool we want all parents/guardians to utilize, it helps streamline where families can find information, reducing the number of applications, websites and passwords needed. Within ParentVUE users will be able to:
- Monitor student grades and view report cards
- View student schedule (activated Sept. 1)
- Track student assignments
- View student course history, and progress toward graduation
- Links to MySchoolBucks and annual student forms (under “Links to External Websites”)
- Find school contact information
- Enroll new students or complete choice enrollment applications (opens in Oct.)
- And more!
Use ParentVUE to update your personal or emergency contacts, phone numbers or emails. Simply go to the ParentVUE login page and input your user name and password.
If you have other questions or concerns, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.571.4700.